Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program System Training
July 7th & July 14th, 2015
1:00 – 2:30 PM EDT
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host two special training calls to train the dialysis community on a new user system for the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP). The training calls will be held on July 7th and July 14th, 2015.
The initial release of this system, referred to as “ESRD QIP 1.0.0,” replaces the DialysisReports.org ESRD QIP interface that was discontinued earlier this year. ESRD QIP 1.0.0 features the following enhancements to the QIP system:
• Offers a portal for dialysis-facility staff to access public-reporting documents;
• Provides the ability to participate in the annual Preview Period; and
• Grants facility data access to the appropriate corporate and facility personnel, and ESRD Network. staff
Dialysis facilities will need the information provided in this training in order to review the data that CMS will use to evaluate performance as part of the Payment Year (PY) 2016 program.
Participants will be trained on the following:
• Which users will have accounts automatically established in the new system on their behalf;
• How to establish accounts and appropriate permissions for using the system;
• How to access and review their facility’s PY 2016 Preview Performance Score Report (PSR);
• When and where to ask questions regarding their Preview PSR, including how to submit one formal inquiry; and
• Where to access help and additional information.
Registration and additional event information can be found by visiting http://qualitynet.webex.com/
. To register for July 7, click here
. To register for July 14, click here
After CMS’s presentation, participants will have an opportunity to ask questions.
We look forward to your participation and comments.
This publication was developed under Contract Number HHSM-500-2013-NW002C, titled “End Stage Renal Disease National Coordinating Center (ESRD NCC)”, sponsored by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Department of Health and Human Services. The contents presented do not necessarily reflect CMS policy.