The ESRD National Coordinating Center (NCC) is pleased to announce a collaborative effort with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the 18 ESRD Networks to deliver the 2015 National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) Data Surveillance Event Reporting Training Program.
The training program is offered to dialysis providers across the country to assist in the continuous improvement of facility-level NHSN data entry and reporting. The program will be hosted by the ESRD NCC through live webinars, and will feature training from a CDC representative. Upon completion, participants may receive a free continuing education credit.
If your facility has been selected, or if you are an ESRD provider interested in participating, please follow these steps to register and complete the training program:
- Click here to register for a webinar training session
- Attend the live training webinar
- Complete the online webinar evaluation
- Go to http://nhsn.cdc.gov/nhsntraining/courses/2014/C18/ to complete the CDC’s “NHSN Dialysis Event Surveillance Training” and competency post-test
- Participants that receive a passing grade may request a free continuing education credit from the CDC’s Training and Continuing Education (TCE) online system
Click here to learn more about the 2015 NHSN Data Surveillance Event Reporting Training Program. If you have additional questions, please contact your local ESRD Network, or the ESRD NCC at firstname.lastname@example.org
The End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) National Coordinating Center (NCC) provides support and coordination at the national level for the Medicare ESRD Network Program, under contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS.) For more information, please contact the ESRD NCC at 813-865-3535 or email email@example.com.